I was very happy to find that I had been nominated for a second award by Sofia over at Papaya Pieces. It’s great to know that people out there are enjoying what I’m writing, especially as I get so much inspiration and ideas from the wonderful blogs I follow. On a complete aside, I love the picture and think being nominated for a dragon award has a certain Tolkein-esque quality to it!
Anyhow, like before the rules are as follows; nominate other deserving bloggers for the award, and give 7 facts about yourself. I actually find it quite hard nominating people for these awards, particularly as there are a lot of blogs that I love and read on a regular basis, but don’t want to spam their site with these things if they don’t want them. As a result, if you got nominated last time I did this, consider yourself nominated again! (If you want it official let me know and I’ll happily add you in!) These following blogs are people I have discovered over the last few weeks and think you should take a look at!
Some great recipes in there and thanks to the nominees for a lot of great reading and inspiration!
And now, the obligatory 7 facts about me.
- For years I have held firm about my hatred of green tea. However, I’ve now discovered green tea with peach and cherry blossom. Addicted is not the word!
- My favourite places in the world at this moment are Dubrovnik, Berlin, Grindelwald and Cornwall.
- Microplane Graters and I do not get on – I have permanent grate-marks on my fingers from using it. However, somehow I just can’t keep away…
- I honestly don’t know what I am going to do with my evenings when the repeat of Season 3 of Masterchef Australia ends in a few weeks time.
- I have a tendency of getting songs stuck in my head and they will not go away! I’ve had ‘Call Me Maybe’ stuck in there for weeks now – it’s driving me mad!
- I love the sea – I wish I was there now!
- I hate all cold sauces – ketchup, brown sauce, mayonnaise, any thick cold sauce. I can’t even deal with cold soup from a can!
So there we are! Thanks again for the award and I hope you continue to enjoy! 🙂